Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Working on the Newsletter...

I'm so busy these days (well compared to normal people it's not busy, but I'm disabled so it's darned busy for me.. hehe) - but I can't wait to get the newsletter out and finally tell everyone on my list about this weblog. I can't wait to see what they think, and I really hope they like it. I love my patrons, and I think about them all the time. I like getting emails from them, telling me how they're doing, and I love delivering messages to them from their deceased loved ones (oh and I love their happiness when they get that message!!). After Christmas I'm going to start doing promotions again, as I know everyone likes them, and it'll give me a chance to have another thing to do when I'm feeling somewhat not-horrible.. lol. Of course I'm rarely on time, but I always get things done in the end, if they're not too physically or mentally taxing.. but then I always make up for it.
Things I plan to blog about in the future (and feel free to comment):
  1. More meditation stuff, all about the Chakras, Zazen, Qigong, and more.
  2. How to get intouch with your psychic senses (my experiences and tips, as well as research)
  3. How to increase your receptivity to the deceased.
  4. How to tell a good Tarot Reader from a bad one
  5. How to know when it's not time to get a reading
  6. Astrological Events
  7. My personal weird experiences as a reader
  8. How to learn to read your own Cards.
  9. Astrological profiles of signs
  10. Featured astrological charts and readings
And more.. I won't list them all, I'm pooped!
See you soon!
Em.

No comments: