Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New Discount Open to Everyone

**This promotion is on hold for now!! I will reinstate it later on, at which time I will repost this article**

This is a symbiotic promotion, helping you and also helping me. This will be a permanent detailed outline of how it works, and I will put a direct link to it on the main page in the "promotions" section of the menubar.

Introduction
As you may most likely know, I'm ill with various illnessess, the most omipresent of which is FMS(click there for more info on FMS). Sometimes I can be late in finishing readings, replying to emails, etc. I am disabled from doing person-to-person readings more than a couple of times a year (if I'm lucky) as my pain and fatigue grow quickly. Email readings are easier, as I can take many breaks, and there's no problem in me rescheduling when I can do it, or taking a painkiller or a nap when things get too tough. I know that many of you really want me to return back to person-to-person readings, and I want that as well, as it was the highlight of my weeks and days. I really want to get to the point where I can do readings once a week again, and you can help me with that and get a great discount out of it for email readings!

What is the Discount?
Basically, instead of paying me with money, you pay me with things from a health wishlist here instead of paying me with money. Each item on the wishlist has a price including shipping and handling if required, where you can get it, and then surrounded by asterisks, what the special offer is. For example, buying a book of 22$ may get you a reading that's 35$ or 45$ or even 55$ or more. (depending on the product).


Specifics:

Title of Discount: "Health Discount"

Time Limit: None until otherwise specified. Offer BEGINS January 10th, 2006.

How to Get the Discount: Browse the Wishlist, find the item you want, click on the "claim" box so that no one else can get it, and then email me telling me which item you're getting, and the questions you wish to ask - you can also ask for a general reading, and I will do the reading according to the amount. Then I will give you my address, and upon getting the item, I will send you your reading!

Another bonus to this kind of reading is that you can use your credit/debit cards to purchase the item, so that you don't have to send me a cheque, money order, or cash. Some people prefer to use debit or credit cards, so this is a perfect solution for those folks. You can also find these USED on Amazon, Ebay, or Chapters, cheaper than my marked price, saving even more money. However, they must be intact, and in legible/usable condition.

What Kind of Items will be on the Wishlist?
  • Books on various health topics to aid in my search for balance, better health, more energy, coping techniques, etc. I am building a library to aid me in my hopes for a cure.
  • Healthcare electronics
  • Health related videos and games (for exercise and education)
  • Magazine Subscriptions to health related items
Questions you might ask:

If I find the item somewhere other than your suggested location, for less money, can I get it from there? Yes, absolutely, I encourage it. As long as it is in good condition, that is - as long as I can still use it. As I mentioned before, you can get it used on websites like Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, Chapters.ca, and Ebay.ca or .com. If you know someone who has the product, friends of family, and they want to give it to you - it's like getting the reading for free. I encourage this too! It's all part of the discount project - wherever you can legally find it in good condition, the amount of the discount on the wishlist will remain the same. So if you get a 30$ product that has my reading amount of 40$, and you find the item for 5$... well the reading will still be a 40$ reading! That's the beauty of this idea.

What if there is a problem shipping the item? We will try again! If you're in a hurry, I would suggest using the normal payment method (cash, cheque, money order) - but usually shipping isn't a problem. If you'd like, in specific cases (if I know you) - you can simply drop it off at my house. Or you can hand deliver it to my PO Box in Orleans, foregoing shipping costs but still getting the same amount for the reading.

Why don't you just buy these items yourself? Some of these items are online only and I don't have a credit card. Other items are at stores, and I rarely am well enough to go shopping for too long, and searching for a product in a store can drain me. Recently I went to Boxing Day sales, and I am more ill because of it. It is safer for me to take it easy and exercise at home where, if I faint, I can be in a safe familiar place, near painkillers and other medication. Until I'm at least a little better. I also can't go shopping alone, as I have a tendency to get very ill without so much as a 5 minute notice - so I must work around others' schedules and patience!!!

Any further questions can be directed to me via email, I welcome any questions so I can add to this post and keep everyone in the know.

No comments: