Saturday, December 24, 2005

!Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Oh I have so many great things I want to share with you in the new year, but now is the time to wish you a
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
I was going to send everyone cards, but I'm afraid that'd kill my wrists and I wouldn't be able to share all sorts of awesome stuff in the weeks to come ;)
Look out for the new Newsletter in your inbox, or if you're not subscribed - it's free and easy, and I don't spam you! It's on the right hand side, scroll down a bit until you see the light blue box that says "join the mailing list". It'll inform you of updates, promotions, and other fun.
I'm also going to streamline the site, to make it more easily to navigate through, as I try to also teach myself some HTML!

Look out for PROMOTIONS to come back in January! I have some great things lined up for the new year..

You're all in my heart this warm glittering season, peace and joy!
Yours sincerely,
Emilie Lucy.

No comments: