Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Emailing Issues..!

Lately I've been getting a few people telling me that they don't recieve my emails. If you're wondering where my email has gone, please contact me so that I can re-send the letters. I keep them all saved in the Sent folder until I'm sure all is okay with the reading and mail.

I will be contacting Rogers about this issue and if it's not solved in the next month or so, I will be moving to another address, another company. I will post the new email here and in the monthly newsletter.

Anyways, as always Fate usually has a hand in these things so I can't wait to find out why :)

BTW, my last health reading showed that this Summer is a big turnaround healthwise. The spirits seemed very optimistic. I'm always wary of self-readings, but I am choosing to believe this with all my heart, I can't wait to meet face to face again!

No comments: