Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Why did I transfer the site to this weblog?

Well, for a few reasons:
  1. People found the old site address difficult to input, as it included a @ in it, which many thought to be a typo.
  2. Here I can keep, anyone who's interested, up to date in what's going on - with me, with my services, with freebies, etc.
  3. Since I'm ill, the journal is relatively easy (no coding required), and so even during my bad weeks, I can still offer artices and thoughts, tips, and interesting places to visit/books to read etc.
You can also comment on any of the posts you read here, ask questions, see if I'm backed up with work or illness, and talk with others who have similar interests. I also hope to bring back the free reading online chats at some point ;)

I'm looking forward to your thoughts concerning this!

Hugs,
Emilie

No comments: